SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Barkema, Herman W.
- 1Bullock, Dallin S
- 1Concord Scientific Corporation
- 1Dickau, Matthew A
- 1Gänzle, Michael
- 1Hotte, Naomi
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Syncrude Canada Ltd. Reports
Improving Measurements of the Mixing State and Mass Concentration of Particulate Emissions from Aircraft EnginesDownload
This research is focused towards improving techniques used to measure particulate emissions from aircraft engines, on two fronts: first, to characterize and quantify the mixing state of particulate emissions; and second, to calibrate black carbon mass instruments with a traceable mass...
Environmental particulate matter induces murine intestinal inflammatory responses and alters the gut microbiomeDownload
Background Particulate matter (PM) is a key pollutant in ambient air that has been associated with negative health conditions in urban environments. The aim of this study was to examine the effects of orally administered PM on the gut microbiome and immune function under normal and inflammatory...
The particle size distribution, volatility, and effective density of particulate matter are measured using a cooperative fuel research engine during motoring, spark ignition, and homogeneous charge compression ignition. For all operating modes, less than 5% of the particulate mass remains when...
Concord Scientific Corporation has conducted a study of emissions from the main stack at Syncrude Canada Limited’s Mildred Lake plant. The terms of reference for this study were: • To carry out a field stack sampling program and associated chemical analyses to determine selected metallic elements...