SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 1Association for Computers in the Humanities
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Caulfield, Timothy
- 1Clark, Marianne
- 1Currie, Timothy S.
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 3Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/LISAA Newsletters
As the end of the first decade of the twenty-first century sees yet another drop in print newspaper paid circulation and a sharp increase in newspaper operations closures in North America, the current financial crisis and the emergence and increasing popularity of the Internet are immediately...
Representations of the health value of vitamin D supplementation in newspapers and magazines: Media content analysisDownload
Objective To examine the nature of media coverage of vitamin D in relation to its role in health and the need for supplements. Design Media content analysis. Setting Print articles from elite newspapers in the UK, the USA and Canada. Participants 294 print newspaper articles appearing over...
While many scholars have argued that media deregulation has a deleterious effect on democracy, all have done so in a way that assumes the truth of a particular normative theory of democracy. This thesis instead describes the minimal requirements for a democratic public sphere and compares...
Spring instalment of LISAA Newsletter