SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Social services--planning
- 6Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 3Needs assessment
- 2Community-based social services
- 2Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 2Needs assessment--Forecasting
- 10Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 8Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
A refreshed version of our classic needs assessment workbook. The workbook is easy-to-use and provides a clear understanding of what a needs assessment is, why one should be done and how to get started. Includes five worksheets and additional references.
The Spruce Grove Social Service Needs Project was undertaken to assist the Town in preparing its Social Development Plan. The objectives of the project were to identify a) the social service needs and priorities of Spruce Grove, b) present social services, c) plans for future social service...
Background for planning: an examination of social factors related to Edmonton's community service needs [revised edition]Download
Background for Planning represents the first of a series of Edmonton Welfare Council research reports designed to call attention to facts and possible trends that have a bearing on the development of our community's health, welfare and leisure services. [revised edition]
This report laid the groundwork for the Edmonton Social Planning Council, surveying community needs and gaps in service.