SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Kolodziejczyk, Michael Dean.
- 1Kreuter, J.
- 1Löbenberg, R.
- 1Schaffrick, Lindy M
- 1To, Michelle
- 1Villatoro, Valentin (Supervisor)
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of
- 1Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Faculty of/Journal Articles (Pharmacy)
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Medical Laboratory Science, Division of
An image from a peripheral blood smear showing two monocytes with prominent vacuoles (60X oil immersion).
Abstract: Macrophages play an important role in the immunopathogenesis of AIDS, The objective of this study was to investigate the possibility of specific targeting of antivirals such as azidothymidine (AZT) to macrophages, using nanoparticles as a colloidal drug carrier, The body distribution of...
Dynamic Changes of Monocytes and Chemokine Pathway Signaling During Wound Healing Post-Burn InjuryDownload
Background:There are over 11 million people hospitalized for burns annually according to the World Health Organization, resulting in painful skin scar contractures and restricted movements, as well as mental and physical stresses. Up to 70% of deep dermal injury result in hypertrophic scars,...