SearchSkip to Search Results
- 32Parent and child
- 3Adolescent psychology
- 3Father and child
- 3Interpersonal relations
- 2Child psychology
- 2Child rearing
- 2Hayden, Helen Mary Ruth
- 1Banarsee-Hopkinson, Shirley A.
- 1Barros, Sally Rosemary
- 1Benzies, Karen M.
- 1Berg, Edna M.
- 1Berndt, Christine.
- 16Department of Educational Psychology
- 6Department of Elementary Education
- 4Faculty of Nursing
- 2Department of Human Ecology
- 1Department of Adult, Career, and Technology Education
- 1Department of Educational Administration
Understanding Aboriginal families' experiences of ethical issues in a paedatric intensive care environment: a relational ethics perspectiveDownload
The PICU environment is fraught with ethical issues, often arising from relationships between families and nursing staff. The research that examines the experience of hospitalization within PICU does not address relational ethics from a cultural perspective. Aboriginal families may experience...