SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 1Kulkarni, Rohan
- 1Salami, Oluwabukola
- 1Samek, Toni
- 1VanDusen, Nikki
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 1School of Library and Information Studies
- 1School of Library and Information Studies/Journal Articles (Library & Information Studies)
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
SSHRC IDG awarded 2018: This qualitative research project involves pre-service social studies teachers learning and implementing terror management theory (TMT), as a technique for helping them in the classroom, when teaching for plurality and cultural diversity. Through focus groups before and...
Canadian theatre has always been an exercise in inter-cultural negotiation, yet in the past few decades, the official multicultural legislation has provided opportunities for more artists belonging to ethnic minorities to consciously diversify our country’s theatre practice. Montreal based...
This paper is an introduction to progressive librarianship (also known in North America as socially responsible librarianship, activist librarianship, and radical librarianship, and in Europe as critical librarianship). Progressive librarianship is contextualized within a broad international...