SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 4Cost and standard of living--Statistics
- 4Economic indicators
- 4Health status indicators
- 4Human services--Forecasting
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The ninth edition of Tracking the Trends presents many new data variables on social and economic trends and provides more detailed analysis than previous editions. It also includes an updated Social Health Index, which is a means of measuring and tracking the overall level of social health in...
(In the 2002 edition this publication is referred to as the \"Cost of Healthy Living\" edition.)
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on families with children.Download
This second edition includes a focus on the social trends and service implications for families with children.