SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 2Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1St. Stephen's College
- 1St. Stephen's College/Department of Psychotherapy and Spirituality (St. Stephen's College)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
A paper developing insights regarding gaming, the concepts of indigeneity and settler colonialism, artistic appropriation, and the field of psychotherapy. The writer engages in an intensive and sustained analysis of the psychic material (including dreams and active imagination) that emerges in...
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: Through cooperative inquiry and critical co-design, the project will develop an interactive digital story app (i.e., digital fiction) that can be evaluated as a tool for media-enhanced bibliotherapy to help young women address issues associated with body image concerns.
A story-based video game contains many characters. A few are controlled by the player and the majority are virtual characters, controlled by artificial intelligence. In recent years, video game artificial intelligence has developed slower than other aspects of video games, such as graphics,...
Though it has been destroyed, much can be learned from an interdisciplinary study of Old Man’s Playing Ground. Oral traditions of the Piikáni, from whom a plurality of accounts about the playing ground are known, and other First Nations of the Northwest Plains and Interior Plateau, together with...