SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Fruit and Vegetables - Polar Regions
- 2Food Availability - Polar Regions
- 2Food Prices - Northern Regions
- 1Cauliflower - Rovaniemi, Finland
- 1Citrus unshiu
- 1Food Availability - Finland - Rovaniemi
These pineapples from Costa Rica were for sale in the K Supermarket in Rovaniemi, Finland. They were priced at 1.29 Euros/kilo or about $1.26 CAD/kilo.
These Satsuma Mandarin Oranges or tangerines were for sale at the K Supermarket, in Rovaniemi, Finland in June, 2018. They were priced at 2.49 Euros/kilo or approximately $3.79 CAD/kilo.
These vegetables were for sale in the city of Rovaniemi, Finland near the Arctic Circle in June 2018. Finnish grown onions cost 2.80 Euros/bunch, while Finnish grown honey turnips cost 4.00 Euros/bunch.