SearchSkip to Search Results
- 109Forest management
- 62Sustainable forestry
- 17Canada, Alberta
- 7Forests and forestry
- 6Forest fires
- 12Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 7Bergeron, Yves
- 6Gauthier, Sylvie
- 6Krogman, Naomi
- 5Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 4Schmiegelow, Fiona
- 89Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 55Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 10Sustainable Forest Management Network/News Releases (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 8Sustainable Forest Management Network/Synthesis Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 8Sustainable Forest Management Network/State of Knowledge Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 8Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
Influence of variable retention and deadwood characteristics on saproxylic beetles in boreal white spruce standsDownload
Retention forestry aims to maintain a significant level of continuity in forest structure, composition and complexity so as to support conservation and recovery of biodiversity and ecological function on managed landscapes; however, the amount and distribution of retention that best meets...
This thesis presents results from an industrial aspen tree improvement program for Alberta, evaluating a series of provenance, clonal and hybrid field trials. The goals were to (1) investigate geographic patterns of genetic variation in order to delineate breeding regions, (2) to assess the...
Dothistroma needle blight, caused by the fungus Dothistroma septosporum, is a major past of pine plantations in the Southern Hemisphere, where both the host and the pathogen have been introduced. In northern temperate forests where the pest and host trees are native, damage levels have...
Project Report 2001-16