SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/Government of Alberta Reports
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/AOSERP Reports
Qualitative Inquiry as a Method to Extract Personal Experiences: Approach to research into organizational climate change mitigationDownload
Climate change and solutions to solving this wicked problem require a mixed methods research approach that draws on quantitative and qualitative inquiry together. The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the applicability (and effectiveness) of a mixed methods approach applied to research...
This report describes both the accomplishments to date and the long-term plans of the joint project between the Toxic Substances Program of the Canadian Forestry Service and the Research Management Division of Alberta Environment. No evidence of impact on jack pine physiology was found when...
Oil Sands Environmental Study Group realized that one of the better ways to create an atmosphere in which the industrial and environmental research worker could engage in constructive dialogue would be the provision of as much technical information as time would permit. We have learned from...