SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Gow, Gordon A. (Supervisor)
- 1Agnihotri, Sunil
- 1Arazy, Ofer
- 1Curry, Ann (Supervisor)
- 1Gow, Gordon (Supervisor); Wolfe, Mark (Supervisor)
- 7Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 7Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 4Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 3Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
SSHRC IG awarded 2016: music scholars have recognized the need for more inclusive histories, however there is no broadly inclusive resource for interdisciplinary study of the multicultural and multifaceted phenomenon of music in Canada. This project will develop the theoretical and methodological...
Education has been significantly affected by the emergence of new technologies. Appropriate implementation of technology in education can facilitate teaching and learning, increase student engagement and participation, and elevate student achievement. A major practice of technology integration in...
Space-based measurements of the Earth's magnetic field are required to understand the plasma processes of the solar-terrestrial connection which energize the Van Allen radiation belts and cause space weather. This thesis describes a fluxgate magnetometer payload developed for the proposed...
This study examines the impact communication technology has had on hockey fans. Professional sports are a billion dollar industry as fans attend live events, collect merchandise and gamble on outcomes. Information is also a major product of professional sports and has been used by sports fans to...
SShrc IG awarded 2013: Our project examines the reconfiguration of feminist activism in and for the 21st century through digital technologies. We do so in a case study of German "popfeminist" protest and performance art culture. The objective is to interrogate how the "Do it Yourself" (DIY)...