SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Agro-Forestry-Based Ash
- 1Air-void characteristics
- 1Barrier wall-deck interface
- 1Biaxial concrete model
- 1Al-Jaaidi, Abdullah G.
- 1Arevalo, Sergio, I
- 1Garcia Ramirez, Bernardo
- 1Goncalves, Jose Roberto
- 1Ground, Mackenzie
- 1Mahoutian, Mehrdad
- 3Bindiganavile, Vivek (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 2Lubell, Adam (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Adeeb, Samer (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1Al-Hussein, Mohamed (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- 1Bindiganavile, Vivek (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- 1Boluk, Yaman (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
The present study has focused on the effects of Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) in fly ash on the air-entraining admixture demand and consequent properties of concrete. An extensive laboratory test program was completed during this investigation. Three series of mixes were designed to evaluate...
This study assesses the suitability of four sectional shear methods for predicting the shear capacity of reinforced concrete members which do not comply with S6-06 Section 14 stirrup spacing and area requirements. The results of the evaluations indicate that the sectional shear provisions in...