SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 3Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 3European Graduate School
- 3Levine, Stephen K.
- 2Cummings, G. G.
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: Through cooperative inquiry and critical co-design, the project will develop an interactive digital story app (i.e., digital fiction) that can be evaluated as a tool for media-enhanced bibliotherapy to help young women address issues associated with body image concerns.
OBJECTIVES: Effective communication by public health agencies during a pandemic promotes the adoption of recommended health behaviours. However, more information is not always the solution. Rather, attention must be paid to how information is communicated. Our study examines the television news,...
Using Social Media for Health Information: How New Technologies are Being Used in HIV/AIDS CommunicationDownload
Social networking sites, mobile technologies and other information and communications technologies have become popular ways of connecting. The health information field is no exception; however, what are best practices and strategies to effectively use the affordances of these tools, and currently...
As the end of the first decade of the twenty-first century sees yet another drop in print newspaper paid circulation and a sharp increase in newspaper operations closures in North America, the current financial crisis and the emergence and increasing popularity of the Internet are immediately...
The study looked at how people are using mobile communication devices in the domestic kitchen? How users have domesticated these devices? And in what ways have these devices been used to (re)skill users in the domestic kitchen? We now live in a society where we do not have to know how to cook to...