SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 3Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 3European Graduate School
- 3Levine, Stephen K.
- 2Cummings, G. G.
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 14Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 5Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Successful Grants Library (SSHRC)
Application title Exploring Blackfoot digital literacy through the Piikani Cultural and Digital Literacy Camp ProgramDownload
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: This project addresses a hidden bias of mainstream teaching and learning, wherein Indigenous and locally-held knowledge is often positioned as the oral teachings of the past, in contrast to the contemporary character of digital literacy. The three-year project takes a...
The Quadruple Loop (QL) antenna was designed and investigated to deliver a robust body-worn antenna for bio-medical applications. The QL antenna is a very thin single-layer groundless structure which allows for the installation of neighboring electronics and sensors on biomedical device. The...
LEARNING THROUGH GAMES Students can develop a meaningful understanding of mathematical ideas through games before they move toward abstractions (Dienes, 1971). Ernest (1986) identified three educational uses of games: gain skill-based fluency, develop conceptual understanding, and refine problem...
SSHRC IG awarded 2018: Through cooperative inquiry and critical co-design, the project will develop an interactive digital story app (i.e., digital fiction) that can be evaluated as a tool for media-enhanced bibliotherapy to help young women address issues associated with body image concerns.
Resources available to clients and their families about progressive aphasia (PA) are often missing experiential information about living with aphasia. In order to bridge this gap, the authors paired emotionally charged imagery along with academic research to provide a holistic understanding of...
Chickadees produce many vocalizations, including chick-a-dee calls which they use as a mobbing call in the presence of predators. Previous research has shown that chickadees produce more D notes in their mobbing calls in response to high-threat predators compared to low-threat predators, and may...