SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Adria, Marco (Supervisor)
- 3European Graduate School
- 3Levine, Stephen K.
- 2Campbell, Kathryn J. (Supervisor)
- 2Cummings, G. G.
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 17Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 15Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 8Toolkit for Grant Success
- 8Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 3Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- 2Department of Educational Psychology
- 2Department of Psychology
- 2School of Library and Information Studies
- 1Department of Anthropology
- 1Department of Computing Science
- 1Cockburn, Bruce F. (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Dr. Christina Rinaldi, Educational Psychology
- 1Eastlick Kushner, Kaysi (Faculty of Nursing)
- 1Gaudet, Vincent (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 1Gierl, Mark J. (Educational Psychology)
- 1Given, Lisa (Library and Information Studies)
Reduced-Complexity Transceiver Signal Processing Algorithms for Massive MIMO and mmWave Cellular SystemsDownload
Future broadband cellular networks will have to accommodate explosively growing demand for high bit rate data services. The adoption of multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) designs with large antenna arrays (also known as massive MIMO) and the use of millimeter wave (mmWave) frequency bands are...
Standing In a Crowded Room Shouting At No One: How The Government of Alberta Uses Twitter to Engage AlbertansDownload
Purpose – This paper explores Government of Alberta attempts to engage citizens using Twitter in 2018, and how successful any attempts at engagement were. Design/methodology/approach – Mixed-methods content analysis using @YourAlberta as a case study; quantitative analysis of 1,339 tweets guided...
LEARNING THROUGH GAMES Students can develop a meaningful understanding of mathematical ideas through games before they move toward abstractions (Dienes, 1971). Ernest (1986) identified three educational uses of games: gain skill-based fluency, develop conceptual understanding, and refine problem...
The Quadruple Loop (QL) antenna was designed and investigated to deliver a robust body-worn antenna for bio-medical applications. The QL antenna is a very thin single-layer groundless structure which allows for the installation of neighboring electronics and sensors on biomedical device. The...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: This project addresses a hidden bias of mainstream teaching and learning, wherein Indigenous and locally-held knowledge is often positioned as the oral teachings of the past, in contrast to the contemporary character of digital literacy. The three-year project takes a...
SSHRC Awarded IG 2018: Through cooperative inquiry and critical co-design, the project will develop an interactive digital story app (i.e., digital fiction) that can be evaluated as a tool for media-enhanced bibliotherapy to help young women address issues associated with body image concerns. 40...