SearchSkip to Search Results
- 739Ecuador, Guayas, Valdivia River
- 71Ecuador, Manabí
- 61Ecuador, Guayas, Santa Elena Peninsula
- 943Bryan, Alan L., Dr.
- 943Gruhn, Dr. Ruth
- 461Ward, Meghan
- 424Crisfield, Melanie
- 79University of Alberta Department of Anthropology
- 13Chatterton, Dr. B.
- 964Anthropology, Department of
- 964Anthropology, Department of/Bryan/Gruhn Archaeology Collection
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of
- 1Mechanical Engineering, Department of/Journal Articles (Mechanical Engineering)
Impact Failure of Planetary Materials: Lateral Field Ejecta Measurements using Particle Image VelocimetryDownload
The dynamic fragmentation of a fine grained granitoid material has been examined. Target thicknesses ranged from 7 to 40 mm and impact energies from 12 to 2,500 J. Combined particle image velocimetry and image enhancement techniques are introduced and have been used to measure the size and...
Effects of Oxide Additions on the Corrosion Behaviour of Cr2O3 Based Ceramics in High Temperature Supercritical Water EnvironmentDownload
This investigation is aimed at developing ceramic materials applied in supercritical water, which is being considered as coolant for one of the next generation nuclear reactors. Cr2O3, a primary protective film on stainless steels, was found to be unstable in SCW due to the formation of soluble...