SearchSkip to Search Results
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 10Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 2Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 2InSciTE & Science 100
- 1InSciTE & Science 100/Capstone Project Reports (Science 100)
Development and Analysis of Magnetic Carbon Nanotube and Microbubble-Assisted High Centrifugation Field Techniques For The Increase of Cell Membrane PermeabilityDownload
To cure diseases at the gene level, therapeutic biomaterials need to enter the cells. However, since the cell membrane is a highly selective structure, its permeability is usually very low. In this thesis, we propose two innovative and efficient methods to increase cell membrane permeability....
Charged Entities Interacting with Electronically Responsive Structures with Implications for the Modeling of Interactions between Carbon Nanotubes and DNADownload
Understanding interactions between charged entities with electronically responsive structures embedded in an electrolytic environment is important because of the diverse range of practical applications. This study was motivated by the technique where single stranded DNA was used to separate...