SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Biggar, K. W.
- 1Bremault-Phillips, Suzette
- 1Friesen, Steven
- 1Oil Sands Research and Information Network
- 1Parmar, Jasneet
- 1Ray, Tanya
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program
- 1Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Program/Journal Articles (Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering)
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Occupational Therapy
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program
- 1Communications and Technology Graduate Program/Capping Projects (Communications and Technology)
Within the next decade we are likely to see some significant tests of the current oil sands regulatory and policy framework, including: • Industry-driven: such as an application for reclamation certificate or an application for release of process-affected water or a request to approve the...
Abstract: A pile load test program carried out in Iqaluit, Northwest Territories, to provide design information for the Short Range Radar sites is described. The program consisted of testing 10 steel pipe piles with various surface modifications backfilled with clean sand and 4 Dywidag bars...
BACKGROUND. Making one’s own decisions is an important component of autonomy and expression of one’s identity. After an individual has a stroke or other neurological injury, he or she may experience a disruption to their ability to speak, understand, read, and or write (aphasia). Furthermore,...
Assessment of Decision-Making Capacity in Adults with Diseases and Disabilities: Is the Decision-Making Capacity Assessment Model Appropriate for Alberta? - Final Report February 2012 - March 2012Download
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY An evaluation was conducted of the Decision-Making Capacity Assessment Model (DMCA Model). The DMCA Model was developed in the Province of Alberta to provide guidance and support to health care professionals working with clients whose ability to make independent decisions...