SearchSkip to Search Results
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 31Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 4CANHelp Working Group
- 4CANHelp Working Group/Journal Articles (CANHelp Working Group)
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 2Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
Reovirus is a naturally benign virus that preferentially replicates in transformed cells and is currently undergoing clinical trials as a promising oncolytic therapy. In normal mouse fibroblasts, transformation by constitutively activated Ras oncogene is sufficient to promote reovirus infection....