SearchSkip to Search Results
- 611Ball, Allen
- 26Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 23Young, T. Kue
- 17Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 12Veeman, Michele M.
- 611Documents of Contemporary War
- 611Documents of Contemporary War/Raw Images
- 160Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 160Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 113Toolkit for Grant Success
- 110Toolkit for Grant Success/Successful Grants (Toolkit for Grant Success)
- 144Article (Published)
- 122Research Material
- 16Article (Draft / Submitted)
- 21Department of Political Science
- 10Department of Sociology
- 10Department of Zoology
- 7Department of Educational Policy Studies
- 6Department of Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- 6Department of Biological Sciences
Innovative strategic Canadian research training from TomorrOw’s Research Cardiovascular Health Care Professionals (TORCH).Download
Cardiovascular research training is experiential, and \"skills\" are traditionally acquired through a master-apprentice paradigm. The complexity of contemporary clinical research requires a new model for research training. Facilitated through a Strategic Training Program Initiative, the Canadian...
Scenario A (one of four scenarios) prepared by the Forest Futures Project
Project Report 2000-35
Abstract: Retention of residual trees in \"cutblocks,\" logged blocks of forest, has been proposed as a method to conserve songbirds in landscapes fragmented by clear-cut logging. We examined songbird communities in the boreal mixed-wood forest of Alberta, Canada, to investigate the effect on...
The purpose of our study is to show how ecologists' interpretation of habitat selection by grizzly bears (Ursus arctos) is altered by the scale of observation and also how management questions would be best addressed using predetermined scales of analysis. Using resource selection functions (RSF)...
Introduction: The orthodox response to a breach of contract is compensation. The defendant must, through the monetary proxy of damages, place the plaintiff in the position that she would have enjoyed if the contract had been properly performed. The value of that remedy is calculated exclusively...
An Annotated Bibliography of Crop Rotation and Tillage Literature With Special Emphasis on the Canadian PrairiesDownload
This annotated bibliography was compiled during research project 94-092 funded by Farming for the Future. Some of these references were cited in the research and others simply provided background information. The references shown here are not meant to be a comprehensive listing of literature...