SearchSkip to Search Results
- 25Forest management
- 21Sustainable forestry
- 9Consumer behaviour
- 7Forests and forestry
- 6Forest policy
- 26Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 12Veeman, Michele M.
- 9Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 7Goddard, Ellen
- 6Veeman, Terry S.
- 63Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 40Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 25Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 21Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 20Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Staff Papers (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
- 15Sustainable Forest Management Network/News Releases (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
This book presents the findings of a study of access policies and censorship experiences of the public libraries of Canada. It addresses the issue of the prevailing climate of intellectual freedom in public libraries across the country. It shows just how much community pressure is brought to bear...
A report commissioned by WWF-Canada.
Tradeoffs Between Forestry Resource and Conservation Values Under Alternate Forest Policy Regimes: A Spatial Analysis of the Western Canadian Boreal PlainsDownload
An important element of resource management and conservation is an understanding of the tradeoffs between marketed products such as timber and measures of environmental quality such as biodiversity. In this paper, we develop an integrated economic -- ecological spatial optimization model. The...
Consumer Attitudes, Willingness to Pay and Revealed Preferences for Different Egg Production Attributes: Analysis of Canadian Egg ConsumersDownload
The Canadian egg industry has introduced a number of specialty eggs, including Omega-3, organic, free run/range, vitamin enhanced and vegetarian over the past few decades. These eggs are generally sold at prices higher than the 'normal' egg and there has been little analysis of the consumer...