SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of
- 1Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Department of/Journal Articles (Earth and Atmospheric Sciences)
- 1Nursing, Faculty of
- 1Nursing, Faculty of/Health Systems
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 1Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
International migrants experience first-hand differences between countries in terms of the social meanings, spatial regulation and prevalence of smoking. This research centred on the smoking-related perceptions, experiences and behaviours of recent migrants from China to Canada. Eight focus...
International law guarantees every person the highest attainable standard of health, and this should include protection from the health risks of environmental tobacco smoke. As knowledge of these risks has increased, there has been an incremental expansion of smoking bans in public space. Since...
Objective: We examined the prevalence and correlates of prescription drug misuse (PDM) in a population-based sample of adults from Alberta. Methods: Data were collected from 3511 adults in Alberta aged 18 years and older in 2002 using a computer-aided telephone survey; the survey response rate...