SearchSkip to Search Results
- 41Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 72Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
November 2013 Update to Guide. This Style Guide is designed to assist the author or researcher in preparing reports for the Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN). It is important that OSRIN reports conform to high standards of scientific content, literacy, format and consistency. ...
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE)Download
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients with the Centre to End All Sexual Exploitation (CEASE). Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government...
The organic industry in Canada is growing and Alberta organic grain producers have expressed a concern that the marketing system for organic grains in Alberta is poorly organized. This poorly organized system may hinder producers from optimizing market potential. This paper assesses different...
Health researchers in Alberta: An exploratory comparison of defining characteristics and knowledge translation activitiesDownload
Background: Canadian funding agencies are no longer content to support research that solely advances scientific knowledge, and key directives are now in place to promote research transfer to policy- and decision-makers. Therefore, it is necessary to improve our understanding of how researchers...
Project Report 2001-7