SearchSkip to Search Results
- 41Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 72Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
Project Report 2001-25
Rural business owners in Alberta are often described as independent minded entrepreneurs. The reality is that they do engage in social networking. This project focussed upon the social networks that help rural business owners access markets beyond their local area. The data were provided by the...
Obesity is a national and global issue. Primary care is an important area in the prevention and treatment of obesity. There are numerous potential barriers physicians face in delivering effective practices in obesity management. Identifying major barriers will aid health care systems, medical...
Monitoring of environmental conditions in and around oil sands developments has been underway for years. However, recent reviews have indicated the need for a more comprehensive, scientifically-rigourous and transparent monitoring program and have provided recommendations for design and...
In 1980 RRTAC published RRTAC Report No. 80-5: Manual of Plant Species Suitability for Reclamation in Alberta to provide users with information on a variety of plant species suitable for use in reclamation programs in Alberta. The manual was well received and went out of print in late 1988. An...
Project Report 2000-25