SearchSkip to Search Results
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
The majority of calf production in Alberta occurs in conjunction with grain growing enterprises. This study hypothesized that a major reason for this occurrence is the risk reduction opportunities which arise from on farm \"portfolios\" of grain and cattle. Annual rates of return were calculated...
This project has examined after tax gross margin net present values accruing to Alberta wheat farmers under three fertilizer and crop rotation systems; a fixed rotation traditional fertilizer system, a static economic fertilizer decision system within a fixed rotation, and a static economic...
Until recently pipelines have not received much public or media attention. The lines, and the companies that operated them, flew under the radar. Their journeys through the regulatory system were usually simple, quick and free of rancor. This is certainly no longer the case. Applications for...
Describes the results of the Continuing Education Certification Pilot Project, undertaken on behalf of The Partnership, the Library Association of Alberta and the intent to develop an operational program.