SearchSkip to Search Results
- 40Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Adewale, A.
- 8Birdsell, J.M.
- 8Estabrooks, C.
- 8Newton, M.S.
- 71Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
This paper is designed to provide an overview of the relationships which exist between the voluntary sector and the governments of Canada, primarily federal and provincial.
Designated Assisted Living (DAL) and Long-term Care (LTC) in Alberta: Selected Highlights from the Alberta Continuing Care Epidemiological Studies (ACCES) - Executive SummaryDownload
This Executive Summary is from a report that provides a descriptive overview of selected findings from a large-scale, longitudinal study involving over 2000 older adults residing in designated assisted living and long-term care in Alberta, their family caregivers, and the facilities in which they...
EFM Research Note 06/2009
A preliminary review of black bear – human interactions and recommended strategies for the AOSERP study areaDownload
The purpose of the report was to examine the components which have resu1ted in the establishment and maintenance of nuisance bear populations (i.e., the interaction between bears and a food supply generated by man's activity), and the management strategies which may be implemented to reduce the...
If economic instruments are to play a role in the resolution of water quantity problems, then two important preliminary steps will be to assess what those problems are and to ascertain what scope there is for resolving them with policy reforms. The next section of the paper addresses these two...