SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Canada, Alberta
- 2Social policy--Citizen participation
- 2Social service--Government policy
- 1Community-based social services
- 1Non-governmental organizations
- 1Non-governmental organizations--Political activity
This paper is designed to provide an overview of the relationships which exist between the voluntary sector and the governments of Canada, primarily federal and provincial.
This document is a review of successful non-profit policy advocacy practices. Using case studies and examples from Alberta, Canada, and internationally, this guide outlines how and why non-profit organizations should participate in policy advocacy.
Address to the annual meeting of family and community support services, Grande Prairie, Alberta