SearchSkip to Search Results
- 38Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 9Novak, Frank
- 8Unterschultz, Jim
- 7Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 7Jeffrey, Scott
- 6Bauer, Leonard
- 63Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 44Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 37Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of
- 34Sustainable Forest Management Network
- 29Sustainable Forest Management Network/Project Reports (Sustainable Forest Management Network)
- 28Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology, Department of/Project Reports (Resource Economics & Environmental Sociology)
This manual attempts to summarize and highlight information to assist in defining species habitat relationships relevant to Alberta environments and for a number of Alberta wildlife species. The degree of specificity of the summaries, in part or whole, varies according to the background...
Project Report 1999-5
A new provincial report on Child and Family poverty released today by the Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC) reveals that 77,595 children are living in families below Statistics Canadas Low Income Cut Off (LICO). This means one in ten children in Alberta live below the poverty line.
This report overviews major water quality patterns and trends for the Athabasca River and its major tributaries. In doing so it compares water quality data with surface water quality objectives, identifies spatial and temporal patterns, defines major factors affecting water quality,...
The Waste Dump Design for Erosion Control study was initiated in 1983. Several foothills/mountain coal mine waste dumps were selected for the purpose of evaluating the effects of final configuration on the amount of surface erosion occurring on those dump surfaces. A series of research plots was...