SearchSkip to Search Results
- 19Canada, Alberta
- 5Public welfare
- 5Social policy--Planning
- 4Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 19Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 14Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 4Kolkman, John
- 3Ahorro, Joseph
- 3Public Interest Alberta
- 2Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
Fifth revised edition.
Government of Alberta Social Policy Framework public consultation focus group summary notes: Jasper Place Health and Wellness CentreDownload
This is a summary of a discussion between Edmonton Social Planning Council staff and clients from the Jasper Place Health and Wellness Centre. Clients spoke about what they would like to see in the Government of Alberta’s Social Policy Framework, their attitude towards current government programs...
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.