SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Canada, Alberta
- 2Handbooks, manuals, etc
- 1Aboriginal peoples
- 1Child welfare
- 1Community development
- 2Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 1Burrows, Bill
- 1Dorsey, Candas Jane
- 1Henry, J.
- 1Ross, Campbell A.
- 1Russell, D.
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources
- 1University of Alberta Libraries – Free Access Resources/Free access e-resources
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
This work is intended as an introduction to how school-teaching in northern Alberta may be affected by past and present conditions of nature, human settlement, and history of schooling in the region. Teacher education in Canada is served by different programs that reflect their provincial...
Selected papers and proceedings from a conference held in Edmonton, Alberta. November 19 - 20, 1982. This document summarizes the major themes and reproduces a variety of papers representing each theme of a 1982 conference entitled Community Profit, which drew together some two hundred people...
The Family Budgeting Guide is designed primarily to assist low-income families and their counsellors determine basic income needs. It is intended as a tool for efficient budgeting of limited resources, and as a benchmark for those developing or reforming income security programs.