SearchSkip to Search Results
- 325Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 100Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 18Community welfare councils
- 17Needs assessment
- 15Community development, Urban
- 172Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 17Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 15Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 15Edmonton Welfare Council
- 11Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 5Community Trends Working Group
- 298Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 103Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 45Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
CHLA/ABSC met May 16 - 19 in Edmonton, Alberta. This is the program from that meeting. The program is 74 pages and contains abstracts for keynote presentations, peer-reviewed abstracts for podium presentations, posters and lightning talks. The program also includes lists of social events, maps...
In English Language Learning education, there are differences between immigrant and refugee students. Often the former has a background in formal literacy education, while the latter may have experienced significant gaps in their schooling. The problem is compounded for those who arrive as...
Dropping out of high school negatively affects individuals and society. In today’s technological world, a high school diploma is often seen as the minimum standard of education an individual is expected to achieve. Thus, governments and educators continue to struggle with developing new...
The purpose of this project was to identify the chronic transfusion recipients in the Edmonton Zone and to develop a registry to track and monitor blood product use in this group of patients.
Project Backpage: Using text messaging to initiate outreach support for victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitationDownload
The use of the Internet and online advertising for solicitation by sex workers has created new challenges for community organizations attempting to reach victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation through traditional outreach strategies. Until recently, prostitution occurred primarily...
Presentation to the Canadian Centre for Ethnomusicology (CCE), University of Alberta, February 12, 2014.
This paper provides an overview of the discourse on local music collecting practices in libraries, and addresses the challenges and opportunities inherent in this endeavor. The scenes approach from popular music studies is presented as one possible body of theory useful for music librarians...
The Edmonton Social Research Directory was created to provide information about libraries, archives, and other information centres of use to social researchers. This year's edition of the directory contains information about 31 information centres in the Edmonton area.