SearchSkip to Search Results
- 323Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 100Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 18Community welfare councils
- 17Needs assessment
- 15Community development, Urban
- 171Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 17Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 15Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 15Edmonton Welfare Council
- 11Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 5Community Trends Working Group
- 297Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 103Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 45Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 42Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 29Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on immigrants.Download
\"Tracking the Trends looks at the major social and economic trends likely to influence human services in Edmonton- now and in the near future. The 1991 [3rd] edition has, as its special focus, trends and service implications as they affect Edmonton's immigrant population.\"
A directory of community and social service projects operating in Edmonton at the time of publication.