SearchSkip to Search Results
- 277Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 92Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 17Needs assessment
- 15Community welfare councils
- 13Community development, Urban
- 277Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 94Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/History and Roles of the Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 44Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Community Development and Planning (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 41Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 21Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Non-Profit Sector (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 13Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Health (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 159Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 16Edmonton Council of Community Services
- 15Edmonton Welfare Council
- 14Council of Community Services of Edmonton and District
- 9Edmonton Council of Social Agencies
- 5Community Trends Working Group
This report summarizes the results from community consultations with ESPC partnering organizations and agencies in 2008. The document reports on participants' views on key social issues faced in Edmonton, research solutions to these issues, the uses of such research, and recommended research...
A study of collaborative effort between two formal organizations: an outline history of the collaborative effort between the Edmonton Welfare Council and the Urban Renewal Division of the City of Edmonton Planning DepartmentDownload
The following study attempts to highlight the collaborative efforts of two formal organizations to plan a co-operative program of study into the social-human problems of an evolving skid row area.
Hill, Nicole, Harkness, Michelle, Fan, Catherine, Lamouche, Alyssa, Stevenson, Anne, Rudge, Chris, Paranaque, Darlene, Orton, Hayley, Atkey, Kayla, Scratch, Dan, Klimo, Natty, Anderson, Carling, Read, Leah, Morrissey, Susan
This edition explores issues surrounding at-risk youth in Edmonton, Alberta, and Canada.