SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 2Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Workshop Materials (SSHRC)
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Foundation Competition Resources
- 1Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 1Grant Assist Program (Social Sciences / Humanities)/Grant-Writing (SSHRC)
Characterization of magnetic nanoparticles as contrast agents and their application for quantitative magnetic susceptibility monitoring of the waterflooding of heavy oil in real timeDownload
Waterflooding is one enhanced oil recovery process used in heavy oil reservoirs such as at Cold Lake in North-Eastern Alberta. However, little has been published in terms of imaging heavy oil waterfloods, mainly due to the similar densities of water and heavy oil, which makes it difficult to...
Getting your application reviewed by the “right” Project Grant panel.
SSHRC-provided instructions for the IDG competition of 2017
The Strategic Checklist for Stage 2 Foundation Applications is designed to be used by anyone reviewing a grant application document before it is submitted to a CIHR Foundation Scheme competition. Intended users include members of Internal Review committees, grant application editors, colleagues...