SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Health Libraries Associations - Canada - Branding
- 1Health Libraries Associations - Canada - Logos
- 1Health Libraries Associations - Canada - Marketing
- 1Library Research Support Services - Scoping Reviews
- 1PRISMA flow diagrams data
- 1Systematic Reviews - Citation Reporting
- 3CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 2CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
Revitilizing the Maritimes Health Libraries Association's Logo: a cost effective, creative solution.Download
The Maritimes Health Libraries Association has been undergoing a renewal. A membership survey identified the logo and website as in need of a new “look” to continue conveying credibility. Our working group was formed to design a new logo, which would then set the tone for the rest of the...
Citation management plays an important role in the transparent reporting of systematic review methods. The PRISMA flow diagram is recommended to assist systematic reviewers with tracking and reporting citations from retrieval to inclusion. This can be challenging as systematic reviews often draw...
Introduction: Health sciences libraries in both academic and clinical contexts are becoming more involved in furthering their institutions' research mandates, and librarians are increasingly called upon to support their patrons' research needs. A literature scan revealed many libraries are...