SearchSkip to Search Results
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5Public Interest Alberta
- 4Kolkman, John
- 2Ahorro, Joseph
- 2Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Employment & Unemployment (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 4Canada, Alberta
- 3Poverty--Government policy
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
From words to action : Alberta can afford a real poverty reduction strategy
<p>\"From Words to Actions : Alberta Can Afford a Real Poverty Reduction Strategy\" contains updated information on the extent of child and family poverty in Alberta. Also highlighted are the many worthwhile programs, services and initiatives already underway that contribute to reducing...
Co-published by the Edmonton Social Planning Council, the Alberta College of Social Workers and Public Interest Alberta, \"In This Together : Ending Poverty in Alberta\" identifies the need for a province-wide poverty reduction strategy in Alberta. It also discusses how the Government of Alberta...