ERA users may experience an intermittent Deposit/Save error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. When the work is completed, we'll remove this notice.
SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Campbell, Kristin
- 1Courneya, Kerry S.
- 1Dabbs, Kelly
- 1Klassen, Terry P.
- 1Mackey, John
- 1McNeely, Margaret L.
- 1Breast Neoplasms
- 1Exercise Therapy
- 1Joint Diseases
- 1Postoperative Complications
- 1Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
- 1Oncology, Department of
- 1Oncology, Department of/Medical Oncology
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of
- 1Rehabilitation Medicine, Faculty of/Physical Therapy
- 1Surgery, Department of
- 1Surgery, Department of/General Surgery
Background Upper-limb dysfunction is a commonly reported side effect of treatment for breast cancer and may include decreased shoulder range of motion (the range through which a joint can be moved) (ROM) and strength, pain and lymphedema. Objectives To review randomized controlled trials (RCTs)...