SearchSkip to Search Results
- 3O'Beirne, Maeve
- 1APrON Study Team
- 1Aghajafari, Fariba
- 1Baker, G. Ross
- 1Blais, Régis
- 1Dewey, Deborah
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of
- 1Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science, Department of/Journal Articles (Agricultural, Food and Nutritional Science)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- 1Integrative Health Institute (IHI)/2017 Integrative Health Institute Conference: Contemporary Insights for Optimizing Health
- 1Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- 1Canadian Patient Safety Institute/Reports and Student Reports (Canadian Patient Safety Institute)
The current recommended vitamin D intake guideline for diet and supplements during pregnancy is not adequate to achieve vitamin D sufficiency for most pregnant womenDownload
Background The aims of this study were to determine if pregnant women consumed the recommended vitamin D through diet alone or through diet and supplements, and if they achieved the current reference range vitamin D status when their reported dietary intake met the current recommendations....
Teamwork: Improved patient Experience, Patient Care and Patient Safety
Dr. Maeve O'Beirne, University of Calgary speaks to what makes health care teams effective and the importance of strong teamwork in health care environments.
Doran, Diane M., Blais, Régis, Harrison, Margaret B, Hirdes, John P., Baker, G. Ross, Lang, Ariella, MacDonald, Marilyn, Dill, Donna, Donaldson, Susan, Droppo, Lisa, Easty, Anthony Charles, Gruneir, Andrea, Heckman, George A., Lacroix, Hélène, Mansell, Lynne, Mitchell, Lori, Morrissey, Terry, O'Beirne, Maeve, Sears, Nancy A., Stevenson, R. Lynn, Storch, Janet L., White, Nancy
Home care (HC) is an integral component of the ongoing restructuring of healthcare in Canada. Its continuing growth as a care option is accompanied by an increasing awareness of unique issues related to client safety in the HC context. The occurrence of an adverse event (AE) is a safety issue...