SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Oil sands process-affected water
- 5Naphthenic acids
- 4Oil sands
- 3Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
The impacts of ozonation on oil sands process-affected water biodegradability and biofilm formation characteristics in bioreactors
The effects of pretreatment on nanofiltration and reverse osmosis membrane filtration for desalination of oil sands process-affected water
“Zebra stripes” are newly found energetic electron energy-spatial (L shell) distributed structure with an energy between tens to a few hundreds keV in the inner radiation belt. Using high-quality measurements of electron fluxes from Radiation Belt Storm Probes Ion Composition Experiment (RBSPICE)...
The accumulation of mature fine tailings (MFT) in tailings ponds with very slow natural consolidation rate has been a concern for decades. Previous studies and current practices for tailings consolidation focus on the addition of various inorganic and organic additives to reduce MFT production...
The accumulation of mature fine tailings (MFT) in tailings ponds has been a concern of the oil sands industry and regulators for decades. Previous studies and current practices for fine tailings consolidation focus on the addition of inorganic and organic additives to reduce MFT production and...
Microbial community structure and operational performance of a fluidized bed biofilm reactor treating oil sands process-affected water