SearchSkip to Search Results
- 9Oil sands process-affected water
- 5Naphthenic acids
- 4Oil sands
- 3Canada, Alberta, Fort McMurray
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
- 18Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative/Journal Articles & Research Abstracts (Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)
- 3Oil Sands Research and Information Network (OSRIN)/OSRIN Technical Reports
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)
- 1Health Research Data Symposium (2014)/Presentations (Health Research Data Symposium 2014)
“Zebra stripes” are newly found energetic electron energy-spatial (L shell) distributed structure with an energy between tens to a few hundreds keV in the inner radiation belt. Using high-quality measurements of electron fluxes from Radiation Belt Storm Probes Ion Composition Experiment (RBSPICE)...
The accumulation of mature fine tailings (MFT) in tailings ponds with very slow natural consolidation rate has been a concern for decades. Previous studies and current practices for tailings consolidation focus on the addition of various inorganic and organic additives to reduce MFT production...
Microbial community structure and operational performance of a fluidized bed biofilm reactor treating oil sands process-affected water
Biodegradation of oil sands process affected water in sequencing batch reactors and microbial community analysis by high-throughput pyrosequencing
Application of Forward Osmosis Membrane Technology for Oil Sands Process-Affected Water DesalinationDownload
The extraction process used to obtain bitumen from the oil sands produces large volumes of oil sands process-affected water (OSPW). As a newly emerging desalination technology, forward osmosis (FO) has shown great promise in saving electrical power requirements, increasing water recovery, and...
Impact of ozonation pre-treatment of oil sands process-affected water on the operational performance of a GAC-fluidized bed biofilm reactor