SearchSkip to Search Results
- 2Evidence-based medicine
- 1Children, infants, adolescents, youth
- 1Controlled clinical trials
- 1Health Knowledge Dissemination
- 1Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Virtual Poster Exhibit
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of
- 1Medicine and Dentistry, Faculty of/Alberta Research Centre for Health Evidence (ARCHE)
Introduction: Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) was established to address a knowledge-to-practice gap in the emergency care of children. An Evidence Repository (guidelines, Cochrane systematic reviews, key studies) and Bottom Line Recommendations (diagnosis and treatment guidance)...
Developing a child health trials register: benefits, challenges and solutions
An overview of the development of a pediatric controlled trials register, the World's most comprehensive register of published pediatric trials.