SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Harstall, Christa
- 3Institute of Health Economics
- 2Chojecki, Dagmara
- 2Corabian, Paula
- 1Chjojecki, Dagmara
- 1Chuck, Anderson (Andy)
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Health Technologies - Economic Impact - Alberta
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Preventative Interventions - Economic Impact - Alberta
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Rehabilitation - Economic Impact - Alberta
- 1Acute Myocardial Infarction - Therapy - Economic Impact - Alberta
- 1Automated auditory brainstem response
- 1Automated evoked otoacoustic emissions
This paper provides a concise outline of health technologies used in the management of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) which might be expected to have a significant economic impact on the health care system in Alberta. These include druge, devices, procedures and equipment which may be used...
THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY/ EFFECTIVENESS OF USING AUTOMATED TESTING DEVICES FOR UNIVERSAL NEWBORN HEARING SCREENING: AN UPDATEDownload
This report is an update of a 2007 report. Permanent congenital hearing impairment/loss (PCHI/PCHL) is one of the most common congenital anomalies found at birth which can lead to delays and deficits in the development of speech, language, cognition, and learning, as well as secondary effects on...
This Information Paper is an inventory and broad summary of factors affecting the adoption and diffusion of health technologies and of available models, strategies, tools, and processes for optimizing health technology diffusion. ISBN 978-1-926929-59-0 (online)
This exploratory report provides a summary of some of the published information on the current status of research in and potential future sphere of activity of nanomedicine (Part I) and an inventory of resources on nanotechnology and nanomedicine (Part II). Over the next 5 to 10 years it is...