SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Fee for Service - Libraries
- 1Fee-based library services
- 1John W. Scott Health Sciences Library, University of Alberta
- 1Library Instruction
- 1Medical Education
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1University of Alberta Libraries
- 1University of Alberta Libraries/Libraries Staff Publications
- 1WILU 2017
- 1WILU 2017/Lightning Talks (WILU 2017)
1A1 Show me the money! Meeting researcher needs through a fee-based pilot project.
Introduction: In 2015, a fee for service program was piloted at the University of Alberta's Health Sciences Library to provide in-depth librarian support to the Faculty of Nursing (FON). Other examples of cost-recovery and fee-based services have been provided by other academic libraries for...
Tweets to put Students in the Driver’s Seat: A Systematic Review of Twitter in Medical EducationDownload
Background Social media has transformed communication and information dissemination. Despite its almost ubiquitous use among students, its impact on medical education (ME) is less clear. Among social media platforms, Twitter facilitates active participation, fosters concise discussions, may be...