SearchSkip to Search Results
- 1Fee for Service - Libraries
- 1Fee-based library services
- 1John W. Scott Health Sciences Library, University of Alberta
- 1Library Instruction
- 1Medical Education
- 1Social Media
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1CHLA/ABSC 2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE: Northern Illumination/ Lumières du Nord -- May 16-19, 2017 -- Edmonton, Alberta./CHLA/ABSC 2017 Podium Presentations
- 1WILU 2017
- 1WILU 2017/Lightning Talks (WILU 2017)
1A1 Show me the money! Meeting researcher needs through a fee-based pilot project.
Introduction: In 2015, a fee for service program was piloted at the University of Alberta's Health Sciences Library to provide in-depth librarian support to the Faculty of Nursing (FON). Other examples of cost-recovery and fee-based services have been provided by other academic libraries for...