SearchSkip to Search Results
- 350Campbell, Sandy
- 8Beaudreau, Diane, biologist, artist
- 3Alberta Aviation Museum
- 3Inuvialuit Cultural Resource Centre
- 3Ivanova, Semenova Polina
- 1AALCO (Anglo American Leather Company) (Decorator)
- 350Canadian Circumpolar Institute
- 346Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Digital Image Collection
- 7University of Alberta Library
- 7University of Alberta Library/Libraries Staff Publications
- 3Canadian Circumpolar Institute/Circumpolar Collection
- 1Canadian Circumpolar Institute/50th Anniversary Celebration
- 55Canada, Northwest Territories, Yellowknife
- 37Russia, St. Petersburg
- 21September, 2016
- 15Public Art - Polar Regions
The Ndilo First Nation Community is located on Latham Island on the edge of Yellowknife. The community has recently built a greenhouse to complement the community garden. The sign on the fence reads \"Welcome to YKDFN Community Garden\".
The Santasport Hostel is the dormitory accommodation at the Lapland Sport Institute in Rovaniemi, Finland. This Institute has facilities for Olympic Weighlifting and Swimming. There are also facilities for snow sports, hockey, soccer, and bowling. Other amenities include a restaurant, fitness...
These Satsuma Mandarin Oranges or tangerines were for sale at the K Supermarket, in Rovaniemi, Finland in June, 2018. They were priced at 2.49 Euros/kilo or approximately $3.79 CAD/kilo.
The Arctic Centre Library was relocated in 2018 to the lower level of Arktikum House. The collection includes books, journals and electronic material on Arctic, Antarctic and northern issues.
The Jamtli Museum in Ostersund, Sweden holds the Överhogdalsbonaderna or Överhogdal Weaves. The weavings, dated to between 800 and 1100 AD, were created on this kind of loom. In this replica example, the warp threads are tautened by the weight of rocks tied to the threads at the bottom. The...