SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4Ahorro, Joseph
- 4Kolkman, John
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 2Public Interest Alberta
- 1Alberta College of Social Workers
- 1Moore-Kilgannon, Bill
- 3Canada, Alberta
- 2Poverty--Government policy
- 1Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 4Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 3Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Poverty and Social Assistance (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Cultural Diversity (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
- 1Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)/Children, Youth and Family (Edmonton Social Planning Council)
Developing a comprehensive strategy to reduce if not eliminate poverty in Alberta.
Achieving the Promise: Ending Poverty in Alberta focuses on child and family poverty in Alberta during the post-recession period. Despite the incredible wealth in our province, there are still thousands of Albertans who are struggling to make ends meet. This report shows that more work needs to...
The Edmonton Social Planning Council’s flagship publication Tracking the Trends contains the latest data of all the important social and economic trends affecting Edmonton. These trends are in the areas of education, employment, cost of living & housing, income, poverty, and government income...
Co-published by the Edmonton Social Planning Council, the Alberta College of Social Workers and Public Interest Alberta, \"In This Together : Ending Poverty in Alberta\" identifies the need for a province-wide poverty reduction strategy in Alberta. It also discusses how the Government of Alberta...