SearchSkip to Search Results
- 7University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research.
- 5Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 5University of Alberta. Western Centre for Economic Research
- 4Price, M. A.
- 2Acorn, Annalise
- 2Library and Information Studies Alumni Association (LISAA)
- 7Canada, Alberta, Edmonton
- 6Constitutional amendments--Canada
- 5Integrated circuits--Design and construction
- 5Stress (Psychology)
- 4Father and child
- 568Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 568Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 12Western Centre for Economic Research
- 9Edmonton Social Planning Council (ESPC)
- 7Western Centre for Economic Research/Economics of Constitutional Change Series
- 5Roy Berg Kinsella Research Ranch
A profile of Edmonton's aboriginal people.
This manual - provides information on: • the basics of material extraction and processing, • planning of a pit or quarry operation from start-up to closure, and • selecting the best land use or uses for your reclaimed site, Important considerations in reclamation planning and methods for...
In this paper, the author discusses the use of storytelling by certain members of the Critical Legal Studies Movement (CLS). She describes the stories told by three CLS scholars and offers the thesis that the methodology and attitudinal perspective present in their narrative voices promote a...
Tracking the trends: future directions for human services in Edmonton. Special feature on immigrants.Download
\"Tracking the Trends looks at the major social and economic trends likely to influence human services in Edmonton- now and in the near future. The 1991 [3rd] edition has, as its special focus, trends and service implications as they affect Edmonton's immigrant population.\"
We quantified supplemental sources of calcium in the diet of nestling Tree Swallows (Tachycineta bicolor) near acid sensitive lakes in northwestern Ontario. Among the calcium-rich items brought to nest boxes by adult swallows and ingested by nestlings, fish bones (particularly flat pieces) were...
Growth performance and carcass composition in beef heifers undergoing catch-up (compensatory) growthDownload
Fifty-three Hereford crossbred heifers (211 ± 28 (mean ± SD) kg; 197 ± 13 d of age at day 1) were used to study catch-up growth and its effects on carcass composition. Five heifers were slaughtered on day 1; the remaining 48 were randomly penned in groups of six and assigned to treatments as...