SearchSkip to Search Results
- 326Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 53Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/University Delegate (CIHR) Information
- 38Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops - Operating Grants
- 32Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Workshops – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 25Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources – non-OOGP non-training competitions
- 25Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)/Resources - Checklists and Guidelines
- 29Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- 24Coe, Helen - Project Coordinator, CIHR Special Project
- 21McPhalen, Cathy - PhD, thINK Editing
- 19Simala, Joanne
- 18Simala-Grant, Joanne - Director, CIHR Special Project
Teleconference minutes are available for download for February 7, 2013 University Delegate teleconference. Discussion included the CIHR Reforms and an update to SPOR. Dr. Greg Huyer discussed the results of the September 2012 CIHR OOGP competition.
The February E-Bulletin provides information regarding upcoming workshops, resources, and support offered by the CIHR Special Project. If you do not receive this e-bulletin and are interested, please email Helen Coe firstname.lastname@example.org
Teleconference minutes are available for download for April 2, 2015 University Delegate teleconference. Discussion included an update to the Stage 2 Foundation 2014 and to the Transitional OOGP, an update to the Canada First Research Excellence Fund, a presentation on positioning trainees for...
This document contains analysis of the Stage 1 Foundation 2014, 2015, & 2016 University of Alberta and national results. Analysis includes results stratified by theme, title, career stage, etc.
This document outlines the criteria to be used by CIHR reviewers for Stage 1 Foundation applications, and may be used when assessing Stage 1 applications for internal review.
Teleconference minutes are available for download for the February 6, 2014 University Delegate teleconference. Stacey McKinnon (Manager, CIHR Project Management Office) provided an update to the VPR roundtable meeting that took place with 43 universities on January 15 and 16, 2014. The reforms...
This document outlines the biostatistical analysis support available at the University of Alberta (UA). The inclusion of strong statistical expertise on research teams for studies carried out by Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) funded programs will greatly benefit the quality of...
This document lists supports for the 2014 CIHR Foundation Competition with the goal of facilitating the preparedness and quality of applications. Active Supports are listed first followed by Completed Supports as of November 6, 2014.