SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4108Hill Times Publishing
- 3784Toronto Stock Exchange
- 456Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 220Dolphin, Ric
- 3253Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3119Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21096Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9459University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3607University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2094University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 979University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
Bieber, Mark, Dobson, Teresa, Brown, Susan, Blandford, Ann, Rodriguez, Omar, Giacometti, Alejandro, Sondheim, Daniel, Ranaweera, Kamal, Fiorentino, Carlos, Rockwell, Geoffrey, Ilovan, Mihaela, Ruecker, Stan, Nelson, Brent, Sinclair, Stéfan, Windsor, Jennifer, Radzikowska, Milena, Faisal, Sarah, Frizzera, Luciano, Michura, Piotr
This article discusses a set of prototypes currently being designed and created by the Interface Design team of the Implementing New Knowledge Environments (INKE) project. These prototypes attempt to supplement the user experience in reading digital scholarly editions, by supporting a set of...
Human production and perception of language, although studied for decades, is largely misunderstood. Furthermore, not all sounds in human language have been studied extensively. Typologically rare sounds arguably lack reliable documentation and research. One such sound is voiceless nasals....
Beyond Sentences: Profiling Language and Communication in School-Aged Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)Download
Purpose: This study explored whether the Expression, Reception and Recall of Narrative Instrument (ERRNI) could profile language abilities in children with ASD beyond the sentence level. We hypothesized the ERRNI would identify significant communication impairments in children with ASD above...
Abstract: Albino vertebrates exposed to intense light typically lose photoreceptors via apoptosis, and thus serve as useful models of retinal degeneration. In contrast, albino rainbow trout exposed to intense light maintain Populations of rod and cone nuclei despite Substantial damage to rod...
Technical report TR93-02. With the continuing price-performance improvement of small computers there is growing interest in looking again at some of the heuristic techniques developed for problem-solving and planning programs, to see if they can be enhanced or replaced by more algorithmic...
Within the past several weeks, seven young men in the United States and two young women in Canada have tragically committed suicide due to homophobic bullying, harassment, and societal prejudice. Research indicates that suicide is the number one cause of death amongst gay, lesbian, and bisexual...
Technical report TR95-13. In this work, we present a uniform behavioral temporal object model which includes a rich and extensible set of types and behaviors to support various notions of time. Our temporal model supports the continuous and discrete domains of time. It also supports various...