SearchSkip to Search Results
- 4140Hill Times Publishing
- 3808Toronto Stock Exchange
- 461Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library
- 318Campbell, Sandy
- 239Edmonton Social Planning Council
- 221Dolphin, Ric
- 3276Stock exchanges--Canada--Tables--Periodicals
- 3142Toronto Stock Exchange--Periodicals
- 768Diplomatic and consular service--Canada--Newspapers
- 21102Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of
- 21102Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of/Theses and Dissertations
- 9549University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources
- 3630University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Daily Record (Toronto Stock Exchange)
- 2116University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/Parliament Now
- 989University of Alberta Libraries Licensed Resources/The Hill Times
Substrate preferences of long-chain acyl-CoA synthetase and diacylglycerol acyltransferase contribute to enrichment of flax seed oil with a-linolenic acidDownload
Seed oil from flax (Linum usitatissimum) is enriched in a-linolenic acid (ALA; 18:3?9cis,12cis,15cis), but the biochemical processes underlying the enrichment of flax seed oil with this polyunsaturated fatty acid are not fully elucidated. Here, a potential process involving the catalytic actions...
Identification of genes associated with ricinoleic acid accumulation in Hiptage benghalensis via transcriptome analysisDownload
Background: Ricinoleic acid is a high-value hydroxy fatty acid with broad industrial applications.Hiptage benghalensis seed oil contains a high amount of ricinoleic acid (~80%) and represents an emerging source of this unusual fatty acid. However, the mechanism of ricinoleic acid accumulation in...
Teleconference minutes are available for download for January 10, 2019 University Delegate teleconference.
Age, origin, and thermal evolution of the ultra-fresh ~1.9 Ga Winnipegosis Komatiites, Manitoba, CanadaDownload
The Proterozoic spans the longest portion of earth's history, yet in contrast to the Archaean, the record of komatiites and related high MgO igneous rocks from this Eon is sparse. This paper describes the pristine Palaeoproterozoic Winnipegosis Komatiites, from Manitoba, Canada, which form part...
The Impulse Atomization process developed at the University of Alberta (Canada) enables metallic powders to be solidified with well controlled process parameters. The inner microstructure of several droplets of Al-4.5wt.%Cu alloy produced by this technique has been investigated by using both...